Friday, June 02, 2006

 

X-Men 3

Went to see X-Men 3 in the cinema recently. Having previously enjoyed both X-Men and X-Men 2, I was looking forward to seeing the newest (or last) installment. The film was good and some stuff happened that I wasn't expecting, which is kind of nice in a hollywood film. I love the fact that they cast Kelsey Grammer as Dr. Hank McCoy/Beast. Another piece of inspired casting was Vinnie Jones as Cain Marko/Juggernaut - get a load of the computer enhanced thighs! (I'm guessing that they were enhanced by a computer) Thankfully Logan/Wolverine was as hairy and blunt as ever. The makers of the film have said that this is the last film in the series. They even called the film 'X-Men 3:The Last Stand' to prove their point. But to be honest there is a part of me that feels there might be an X-Men 4 sometime in the future. :-)

Comments:
X-Men 3 was good fun, I hope they will make another sometime. On the other hand, Marvel has lots of other super hero films in the pipeline so they might just be too damn busy! Coming soon are Ghost Rider and Spiderman 3.
 
Ghost Rider looks interesting but I'm not that excited about Spiderman 3. The previous two Spiderman films weren't that great.
 
But it will have Kirsten Dunst with red hair in it! Like, are you on drugs or what!
 
Post a Comment



Home