Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Anto'

Anto is a singer songwriter that hails from West Cork and plays fairly regularly in De Barra’s, Clonakilty. He has released a debut album entitled ‘Faster’ which can be purchased from his website. Anto doesn’t just write songs, sing and play guitar he also plays the drums with Lerner and as a guest for other musicians. As mentioned in a recent post he played the drums for Mick Flannery at his gig in the Spiegeltent. I have also seen him play drums for the lead singer of Juno Falls . If mellow music is your thing then Anto’ is your man.

Comments:
Now that the job is secure, blogging like a wild thing!
 
Still stalking the poor fella so Betty?
 
Not stalking, merely appreciative of his musical abilities. :)
 
I wonder what it's like to be stalked by a sheep... waking up in the morning, wearily opening your eyes to find a sheep standing by the side of your bed just staring at you with a hint of menance in it's eyes!
 
For the record can I just say that I'm not a stalker, sure I get a little enthusiastic about certain bands from time to time but I've never had a restraining order slapped on me or anything!
 
Post a Comment



Home