Tuesday, June 19, 2007

 

Ocean's 13

The Danny Ocean crew are back for a third outing and I’m glad to say that I enjoyed this film a lot more than Ocean’s 12. Ocean’s 13 goes back to the original location of Las Vegas so there is no faffing around Europe a lá Ocean’s 12. The premise of the film is that the gang are back together in the name of revenge after Reuben is double crossed by the evil Willy Banks, played by Al Pacino. This is a glossy heist film with lots of appealing characters and good humour. If you are looking for a relaxing evening you could a lot worse than watch Ocean’s 13 at your local cinema.

Comments:
and the most important point is that brad George and co are still hot!
 
Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there except for Matt Damon. There is something about Matt Damon that I find very unappealing.
 
I thought it wasn't all that great... still, I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again!
 
After seeing Ocean's 12, I went into Ocean's 13 with pretty low expectations which is probably why I enjoyed it. :)
 
Post a Comment



Home