Sunday, November 18, 2007

 

What Was I Doing… and Five Things…

This post has come about as a result of reading China Blue’s blog. I haven’t done one of these in ages and if anyone feels like doing the same let me know so I can compare answers. :-)

*What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?

I was in college and generally having a good time.

* What Was I doing 1 Year Ago?

I was working my ass off on a long drawn out work project.

* What Was I Doing Yesterday?

I was at home fulfilling a Christmas present request, finishing reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, doing my sister’s make up and going to a gig.

* Five Snacks I enjoy:

Pretzels and Nutella
Soft cheese and crackers
Yogurt with toasted seeds
Toast covered in nutella and sliced banana
Hint of Lime Doritos and hummous

*Five things I Would Do If I Won £100 Million:

Give a lot of money away
Travel
Travel
Travel
Travel

*Five Locations I Would Like To Run Off To:

New Zealand
Italy
Peru
Canada
Alaska

*Five Bad Habits I Have:

Nope, not about to reveal my bad habits.

*Five Things I Like Doing:

Breathing in sea air while walking on an Irish beach
Eating chocolate
Seeing BellX1 play live
Taking Photographs
Playing board games

*Five TV Shows I Like

West Wing
Fraiser
Strictly Come Dancing
House
That 70’s Show

*Five Things I Hate

Sweetcorn
When people talk loudly during a gig
Cabbage
Big Brother
Dishonesty

*Five Biggest Joys Of The Moment

My Creative Zen MP3 player
Spending time with my family even when they drive me crazy
Preparing for Christmas
Being in contact with people I had sort of lost contact with
Watching the sixth West Wing box set

Comments: Post a Comment



Home