Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

BellX1 Tour America

Well BellX1 are off to the States and while I’m glad that they are bringing their music to a wider audience, I am jealous of all the tour dates that I will be missing. I’m especially jealous of their gig in Vancouver on the 29th of March! I hope Dave will have time to recuperate after his spate of gigs around Ireland recently (more about his gig in Cyprus Avenue soon).

March 2008:

12 –Toronto –El Macambo
13 –Philadelphia –World Café Live
14 –Boston –TT The Bears
15- New York Bowery Ballroom
19 Chicago –Schuba’s
20 Minneapolis –Varsity Theater
24 Los Angeles –Troubadour
26 San Francisco – Café Du Nord
28 Portland –Dantes's
29 Vancouver -Plaza Club
30 Seattle -Nectar Lounge

Ps. They are also doing a show in London on the 4th of March.

Comments:
i love bellx1. haven't seen then since last dec. really wanna see em again.
 
I know how you feel, the last time I saw BellX1 was back in July'07, hence the jealousy over so many American tour dates. :-)
 
Post a Comment



Home