Thursday, June 26, 2008

 

Are You a Feminist?

Well, apparently I'm a feminist even if I don't know it! I like to think that men and women are equal but I wouldn't proclaim myself to be a feminist. There are some negative associations with the word. If you say that you are a feminist then people automatically assume that your favourite pastime is man-bashing. :-)




You Are 77% Feminist



You are certainly a feminist - whether you know it or not.

You believe in gender equality, at least most of the time. You also believe there are a few exceptions.

Are You a Feminist?

Comments:
Well I've certainly been bashed a few times at lunchtime if that counts...
 
You Are 93% Feminist
You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).
You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.


The only question I disagreed with was the one about women having equal opportunity in all job positions, and that was only because the converse was also true.
 
Hmmm, I think that test was a bit silly as it is too obvious what is the feminist and the non-feminist answer.

In fact, what piques my curiosity most is why you only got 77% - with which statements did you not strongly agree???
 
Donal: I think the lunchtime bashing goes both ways.

Gamma: That's a very impressive score!

PCB: I can't remember the questions but there may have been some where I ticked 'agree' as opposed to 'strongly agree' and yes, it is a bit silly and too obvious.
 
Post a Comment



Home