Monday, August 04, 2008

 

The Dark Knight

I went to see The Dark Knight on Saturday night and although I enjoyed it, the Joker really gave me the creeps. I thought the gadgets were excellent and the scene with the motorcycle was one of my favourites. The film was quite long but I had been warned beforehand that you think it is about to finish several times and then there is more. Christian Bale did a good job again as Bruce Wayne/Batman and I love both Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman. Heath Ledger gave a truly creepy and disturbing performance as the Joker. I think I’m going to have to watch a happy Heath Ledger film soon to counteract the Joker images!

Comments:
Great review. Christian Bale is so dishy, but I'm the same and find Micheal Caine to be my favourite. Did you ever see Heath in 'Ten things I hate about you'? It's an old one, a bit teenage-y and a remake of 'The Taming of the Shrew', but it's not too bad, and Heath even sings in it. I think he was also in Casanova.
 
I own 'Ten Things I Hate About You'! I think it's the only Heath Ledger film that I do own. I'll have to watch it again soon because it's an easy one to watch. :-)
 
Post a Comment



Home