Wednesday, November 05, 2008

 

BellX1 Acoustic Gig in Cork

BellX1 played an acoustic gig in the Pavilion in Cork on the 21st of October. I was very excited about the gig because I hadn’t seen them in over a year. I was also a little sad because this was the first time I was going to see them without Brian Crosby being there. They seemed a little shy and unsure of themselves when they first came out on stage. Maybe it was the fact that they were doing an acoustic gig or maybe it was that this was there first gig without Brian. They played loads of new songs as well as lots of old favourites. It was a really good relaxed gig and there was some banter between the band (mainly Paul) and the crowd. Now that I’ve heard their new songs I’m impatient for their new album to be released, hopefully it won’t be too long before it is out in the shops.

Comments: Post a Comment



Home