Wednesday, December 23, 2009

 

Some Christmas Top 5’s

My Top 5 Christmas Films (at the moment)

1. Love Actually – I watch this every year and never get tired of it. I still love the bit where Hugh Grant dances to ‘Jump (for my love)’ and Rodrigo Santoro dancing with Laura Linney is really sweet.
2. Miracle on 34th Street (1994) – Love this version of the film and used to be obsessed with it years ago (I’ve even watched it in July).
3. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory – This isn’t strictly a Christmas film but I always remember it being on every Christmas and it was kind of a tradition to watch it every year.
4. The Princess Bride – This is another film that I associate with the Christmas Holidays and used to watch over and over.
5. The Family Stone – A kind of like the crazy family aspect of this film and the fact that things sort of work out in the end. :-)


My Top 5 Christmas Songs (at the moment)

1. All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
2. Driving Home For Christmas – Chris Rea
3. Holy Night – Nat King Cole
4. White Christmas – Bing Crosby
5. Last Christmas – Wham

Comments: Post a Comment



Home