Tuesday, March 23, 2010

 

What's Your Favorite Color?

Ok, I can't say I agree with everything that this result says but I can admit to loving the colour purple! :-)




Your Favorite Color is Purple



You are an original, creative, and unique person. You definitely do your own thing.

You're known to be very independent. You never follow trends, and you're very different from everyone else.



You see the world with an open mind. You're ready and able to be inspired by anything.

You've live an unconventional life, and you're proud of it. You are tolerant of others, and you expect them to be tolerant of you.

What's Your Favorite Color?

Comments:
Hi Betty, I think you got a good result. Hmm.. I wish I was a little bit more like my result. I certainly think my emotions have more sway than this result would indicate. :)


Your Favorite Color is Yellow
You are a sunny, bright, and imaginative person. You feel like the whole world is open to you.
You're known to be an adventurous free spirit. You are fearless in every aspect of your life.

You see the world with curiosity. You want to experience every little thing.
You don't let your emotions get the better of you. You tend to see the intellectual side of things.
 
I really like your result, it's definitely a positive one!
 
Post a Comment



Home